Training | Help us to help you
Security Guard Training Courses Carried out by Trained Experts
Discover what it takes to become a professional security officer by taking part in our wide-ranging security guard training courses. At Empire Security Services Ltd, we provide you with the skills required to succeed within this industry. As well as offering security services, we specialise in SIA licence training, providing a structured programme which will result in you obtaining a recognised qualification.
Door Supervisor Training Course
Offering a vast array of training courses, we’re here to help you become the security guard you want to be. This course will provide you with a frontline licence which will cover four areas within the security industry. This includes:
Door Supervision | Retail | Static and Patrol
A wide range of training courses to help you get the career you want.
Door supervisor roles.
Security guarding roles.
Career progression plans.
Our training courses help you get the industry standard qualifications you need to achieve your professional goals.
As fully qualified trainers, we have what it takes to teach you to become a professional security officer. Remember - it is illegal to work without an SIA licence. You will learn:
Unit 1: Working within the Private Security Industry
- Know the main characteristics of the private security industry.
- Understand legislation as it applies to the individual in carrying out a licensable activity
- Understand the importance of safe working practices to comply with legal requirements
- Understand fire procedures in the workplace
- Understand emergencies and the importance of emergency procedures
- Understand the importance of communication skills and customer care
Unit 2: Working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry
- Understand the role and objectives of a door supervisor
- Understand civil and criminal law relevant to a door supervisor
- Understand searching relevant to a door supervisor
- Understand powers of arrest relevant to a door supervisor
- Understand drug-misuse issues and procedures relevant to the role of a door supervisor
- Understand incident recording and crime scene preservation relevant to the role of a door supervisor
- Understand licensing law and social responsibility relevant to the role of a door supervisor
- Understand emergency procedures which should be followed by a door supervisor
- Understand how a door supervisor can help to keep vulnerable people safe
- Understand queue management and venue capacity responsibilities relevant to a door supervisor
Unit 3: Conflict Management within the Private Security Industry
- Understand the principles of conflict management appropriate to their role and reduce risk in conflict situations
- Understand how to communicate in emotive situations to de-escalate conflict
- Understand how to develop and use problem solving strategies for resolving conflict
- Understand good practice to follow after conflict situations
Unit 4. Physical Intervention Skills Module
This module was incorporated in the door supervisor qualification in 2010 and the trainer will teach the learners non-pain compliant techniques
- Module 1: Introduction to Physical Skills
- Module 2: Disengagement Techniques
- Module 3: Escorting Techniques
Contact us today for more information about our security guard training courses and SIA licence training